Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Years...this year we're old...


Have any of you played a card game called Hand and Foot... Well that was our exciting activity for New Years Eve. When midnight came, we were so tired that we forgot to do the count down to 2008. We all looked at eachother and just said, "Hey, whatever...there's always next year". I think this type of attitude officially makes us old. :)
We wish all of you & yours
best wishes for 2008...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're old I'm ancient!!! Love the new look of the blog!!! I wish you'd ask me before posting pictures of me on the Blog though...LOL

flip flop mama said...

At least you actually stayed up! :) We just went to bed at 11 and said happy new year in the morning. haha Now who's old??

Annie Sunshine said...

You aren't old...just a parent. Priorities change (and in my opinion for the better) once you have little ones to love and enjoy. Happy New Year!

Annie Sunshine said...

Hey I just realized you did a new template and our link isn't there any more. When I did pyzam templates they deleted all my links and I had to do new ones, and since you can't get to our blog by clicking on our name (I made it semi-private so you can only get there through a direct link) I thought I should give you our blog address in case you want to relink it. http://cougarfam.blogspot.com

Once again thanks for the cute pictures, we really love watching your little family grow.
Wade & Annie

Chris said...

Cute Blog - Happy new year --- Wish were there playing hand & foot with ya! Good Times Huh!