Matt loves his Wii. Now, all of you get your minds out of the gutter :) -- We just bought guitar hero for the Nintendo wii and Matt fell asleep playing it. I thought I'd share the picture of Matt and his other true love :)...
Saturday, January 05, 2008
What's up with us this week...
Posted by The Cristiano Family at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Matt, Kris & Allie,
I like the blue one & black one.
~Georgia
it Depends on what it is for? --- What ya makin'?
I am so glad that you are posting again - I missed you! The pic of Matt asleep with his Christmas Present is priceless - just like a little boy:) I cannot decide on the fabric until I know what it is for... update me:)
Hey! This is leisa tapia... mission friend of matts... that's an awesome picture of him and his "guitar"
I like all the fabrics!!
your little girl is so beautiful!! We'll have to visit next time we come to CA.. that's where you live right?
Tell Snider the tapias say hi and thanks for the link to your blog!!
ok so we don't have ablog or anything but I am surfing evreyone else's and they are soo cute! I guess like everyone else said, it depends on what you are making. But I like the blue one in general. Shannon
Post a Comment