Wednesday, December 26, 2007

i'm a slacker...

Well, it's been a long time...here are a few pictures for your blogging enjoyment!






<--Baby bum cracks are the cutest thing. I was taking off her pants because it was warm that day and her diaper slide down a bit. I just thought it was picture worthy.



<--So Halloween came and Matt and I wanted to dress Allie up just for the sake of it. It's one of those things that everyone tells you that she's too young, we know that she's too young and it's pointless but it was still fun.
I got her the cute butterfly costume and of course Matt got her the binky. It has to be some crazy demented person who thinks of things like this :)...






Matt took Allie into work to show her off and to show off his bulging muscles... <--




Allie just had her first birthday and this was the picture that we put on the invitation. It captures her personality perfectly! -->









<--Like every baby, she wasn't too fond of Santa. We went to Disneyland for Thanksgiving and got a chance to sit with Santa and get our picture taken. Although she didn't cry she didn't want any part of the big guy in the red suit.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Yay! Your alive --- How cute is your little Allie - I wish we were home so bad - I'm glad your holiday season - was a good one - Isn't so much fun with a little one around! Merry Christmas & Happy New year - The Stokes

ps - I love that picture where Allie has the cheesy grin! So Cute!

Annie Sunshine said...

I'm so glad you are posting again...I love the pictures, she is so adorable.