The birth was a little scary, he had the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck and was pretty blue when he got here, but the doctors took care of everything and he is just fine and a happy little boy...
He had his eyes open from the beginning... just looking around trying to see...
Owie's first kiss from his big sister
The nurses hooked Allie up with some apple juice and some crackers
Allie wrapping Owie up for a nap
For some reason, at the hospital when we were getting ready to leave, Allie wanted up on Kris's bed and pulled her shirt up... It was really cute.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Promised Pictures
Posted by The Cristiano Family at 1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Congratulations!!! Owie is so cute!! I am glad everything went okay and that he is hear safe and sound. Was the induction okay...I know you were worried. Merry Christmas! What a great gift!!
He is soooo adorable. Wow you are too good - already blogging about Owen's arrival. It took me a week just to get online. Great pics!!!
What a beautiful Christmas blessing!
I can't wait to get my hands on him.
Congratulations!!!! He is adorable!!!! Alli will be such a good big sister to him! Have fun with 2!!! It gets easier as they get older! Merry Christmas!!!
Welcome, Welcome baby boy! We are so happy that you are here, Owie!
Congrats on the healthy and cute little baby. Love u both!
Congratulations! I'm so glad everything turned out okay. Thank heavens for doctors! He's perfect!
I'm so happy all is well in the end, and you have a healthy happy baby. I thought of you two(mostly Kris) on Monday, and was sending my thoughts and prayers to you. Thanks for posting so fast. I always worry when I know someone is giving birth.
P.S. I forgot to ask...what is his full name? Or do you not do middle names? Just curious.
What a sweet, adorable baby boy! I can't wait to meet him. :)
Yay for you guys!! I am so happy everything went well. We will be adding our number 3 (Lilian, sp not sure yet, Elizabeth) in just over a month from now. You guys are awesome and we miss you tons! Merry Christmas. Take care of yourselves! Love you!
Congrates! THat is so eciting! He looks healthy and strong! YEAH!
He is beautiful! I love that name! Enjoy!!
Congratulations! He is such a cutie. I am sure Allie is going to spoil her adorable baby brother rotten!
Post a Comment