So, the day has finally arrived... This is Matt by the way, Kris is at the hospital right now with Owie and I am at home with Allie. He was born this morning at 2:39am weighing in at 8lb 4 oz... I don't have any pictures with me, the camera is at the hospital with Kris until tomorrow... OOPS... oh well, guess I will just have to post some pics tomorrow... So the short story is that Kris was admitted at 1:30ish (on the 22nd) and Owie was born about 12 hours later (23rd). Everything went well (as far as the husbands perspective goes....) but they are both doing great! Kris is feeling great and Owie is a baby... we dont know him yet but are excited to get to know him. they will both be home tomorrow. Merry Christmas to us!!!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah! Allie and Owie....I LOVE it! Can't wait to see the pictures.
Congratulations! I'm looking forward to meeting him. :)
Great name, I must say! You knew I'd love it! Congratulations on your little man!
Congrats you two! I'm so excited for you! What a wonderful Christmas present.
Post a Comment