This was a lot of fun. Everyday for two weeks I took Allie to Mommy & me swim classes put on through the city. She was by far the most temperamental kid in the class (she even got a few time outs during class) but she improved so much. Now she is trying to make Owen "scoop" his hands and kick his feet.
She is getting so big, so fast.
Allie learned the second week that she can crawl around the edge of the pool. It was pretty cool to see her gain more and more confidence.
Here she was mad because daddy would come into the pool with her. I think she would have preferred a "daddy & me" vs. mommy class.
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Summer Swim Classes...
Posted by The Cristiano Family at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that little girl gets cuter by the second!
That's funny, Dean and I did a swim class there too. Too bad we didn't do it together. It was fun. Miss you guys
Post a Comment