Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

The Many faces of Easter!!!





mmmmmm... chocolate
Eggs... look daddy, eggs...

mmmmmmmm... chocolate

mmmmmmm... chocolate
Dora Dora Dora the explora....





in case any of you were wondering, that is hard boiled egg on her face. (yoke to be exact)
as you can see, Allie got some "Cars" tattoos and we put one on her belly. Every time we asked her to see her belly she got this look on her face. and she still does... its great

4 comments:

Sarah said...

i L.O.V.E. her crazy curly hair in the first few pictures! Ali is such a cutie and I miss seeing her in nursery each Sunday! :) But I guess all kids have to grow up.

Annie Sunshine said...

She is so darling!

queenieweenie said...

I'm digging those curls! Are they natural?

I love Allie girl!

Mrs.Smith said...

HolyMoly, Kris, she looks SO much like you!!!!

I l-o-v-e-d those pictures of Mr.O. What a chunk! I love chubby baby boys. So dang cute.

Anyway, goood to see you on here! I haven't checked in for a while. Amazing how time flies & kids grow.