We got these fun cards from Sea World where you buy for one day and get in the rest of the year for free (minus parking of course...) we went once when Owen was first born, and then went again last weekend and had a BLAST... I don't know what is more fun, watching the shows and animals myself, or watching my daughter call everything a fishy... I find myself spending more and more time amazed at how big she is getting and wondering where all the time has gone. Seems like just yesterday she was just a blob in my arms and now she is a walking talking 2yr old driving Kris nuts... Now that we have Owen and seeing where she was to where she is now just amazes me.
Quick funny story before the pictures... Quite a while ago I downloaded a ringer on Kris's phone that says "Hey, your phone ringin" and progressively gets louder so it is screaming at you "HEY, YOUR PHONE RINGIN AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHH" I love it. I set it so it would only play when I call (technology is GREAT) so I guess Allie now knows that when she hears that, its me calling and she gets excited... Well this morning as I was getting ready for work, she had her purse and was sitting on the kitchen floor and I hear her say something, did not pay much attention to it, then she said it agian... "phone ringing, phone ringing, phone ringing ahahahahaha" it was not until she then said "allo?" (like she always says when she picks up the phone) that I realized, she was mimmiking Kris's cell phone ring that I was calling her and she was answering her phone. It truely is the simple things in life that make it all worth while! My family is THE BEST!!! ok, here's the pictures...
Thursday, March 05, 2009
Fun at Sea World and the park
Posted by The Cristiano Family at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Allie gets cuter every day. We loved it when we had Sea World passes. My kids fav. spot was the tide pool. I hope you guys have a lot of fun with that this year!!
these years are so much fun.
i love watching you two become parents. you are fabulous!
I mostly just wanted to say hi. So I'm saying hi :)
cute! Love the story about the cell phone. Ella (our two year old) loves to talk on the phone too.
Your kids are so cute! I swear they'll be 8 and 6 by the time we get to see you again.
Post a Comment