We decided to stay home this year and although we didn't do anything special, it was nice just hanging around the house all day. We all took naps in the afternoon and since it was so hot today we hung out on our patio for most of the afternoon eating Popsicles.
I love this face! This little girl can't really say much yet but she's so stinkin' animated.
Rockin' out...she has the attire and the guitar. By the way her pj pants, which are about 2 years too big on her, were one of my first sewing attempts. I actually followed the instructions on these.
Whenever Allie and I go to in n' out I can hear her saying yum yum as we walk up to the door. I think that means we go here too often :o). Well her favorite food right now is ketchup. She dips her fries in the sauce and sucks it off just to re-dip. This girl is all about the double dipping. (This wasn't on Easter, this picture was from a while ago but thought I'd share in this blog...)
5 comments:
Mmmm, In & Out. Rachel loves In & Out too. Cute Easter pictures. We took a nap yesterday too. Perfect Sunday! :)
LOVE the jammies, nice work...Alli takes the cutest pictures. Also love your coupon post- Ralphs was fantastic last week!!! this week, not so much!
That pic is so cute and hilarious of Allie drinking the ketchup!
I love those pants! She is so cute!
What a CUTE cute kid! When's #2 due? So excited to find you on here!
~Misi
Post a Comment