Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We Have a Walker...

At exactly 14 months Allie decided to start walking. Here are a few pictures of her first steps.
I'm soon discovering that our house is getting messier and messier with each step she takes.
I also love the arms out as she walks. This is her stance.

6 comments:

flip flop mama said...

Yay for Allie!

Lianna said...

so cute! I am happy she's decided to join the fun. Yes, things get messy. I love the arms in the air thing, Dean did that too.
Have fun, i can't wait to get together and see her walking in person.

Annie Sunshine said...

Congradulations! That's so fun for you. Thanks for the new pictures.

Marcie said...

Go, Allie! Both Gav & Gweny walked at 13 months. So fun!

brooke said...

What a total cutie! So happy to hear she's walking too! You must be so happy...and all that!

snlbarney said...

OK, Allie is ADORABLE!! I miss her so much! She looks like Matt to me in the pics, and I NEED to see her in person! Malia and her have a lot of catching up to do, and now they can both do it while walking:) Miss you, we need to get together, I will e-mail you! Lins.