Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hawaii!!! (Kauai)

So Kris Allie and I treated ourselves to the first family vacation that we have ever taken (that was not to visit family or was not for some family function). But we did go with some of our dearest friends Sean and Lins (and Allie's friend Malia). We had THE best time! There are some memories that I will never forget. Everyone kept calling me japanese on the trip because I took so many pictures (300 I think???). So in turn, this was my Theme Song I think this is the original video on you tube... hope it works... We went for 8 days and to two different Islands (Oahu and Kauai) we went to Oahu first and then Kauai. so this is just a brief glimps of our adventures there.


The Napali coast

Ke'e Beach

Allie and Malia hanging out in the Bumbo's with their Kukui nut lei's

Daddy and Allie acting like tourists at the Black Pearl trading post

I dont remember exactly where this was at, but yes I did take the picture. I think it was by a place called "spouting horn"???

You see, this is the problem with waiting so long to make a post after taking pictures because you forget the names of cool waterfalls like this one. All I remember is that it is on the coconut coast.

Tunnels Beach on the north side of Kauai...

Daddy and Allie waiting for takeoff in Honolulu.

Getting ready to land in Kauai.

Yet another beautiful waterfall and another name that I do not remember.

A sweet rope swing in Kauai!!! this particular swing I almost forgot to let go... I guess I did not realize how high up I was.

The "Grand Canyon of the pacific" Waimeya Canyon... We were like 6000 ft above sea level here. They say there is about a 10 degree difference in temp up there and it was COLD!!!

0 comments: