Monday, January 29, 2007

So it has been some time since I have put up a post, ok, it has been a very very long time... but Life as parents is Great! We are loving every minute of it... Kris is now back to work and gets to have Allie two times a week with her in the afternoon. I am back at school and have 3 classes and will be finished in December (finally). Life is so fun. Here is an update on the girl that everyone wants to know about. She was 11lb 10oz and 23 inches long at her 2 month appt. She is smiling lots now and LOVES her tongue... Enjoy the pictures and I will see if I cannot get more up in the future...



Life is Good!

Yum... Bubbles

Allie loves bath time...Mommy and Daddy do also!!!

Blessing Day

such a cute girl...

Daddy and Allie, Chargers fans all the way... even though they cant win a playoff game...

0 comments: