Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It's Early

I don’t know why I am saying that it’s early, maybe it’s because when my alarm went off this morning I didn’t want to get up but anyways, I am trying to set up my/our blog in a hurry because I have to go to school soon and meet with my group for my stats project! Yuck... I’m not a fan of working in groups because you have to rely too much on other people. At least when I am doing something by myself if I screw up I know it was my own fault. But any way...Spencer you’re my inspiration for setting up this blog! Expect the unexpected is because most of the time I will be posting here, but you never know when Kris is going to jump in and have some fun. So if any of you have suggestions as to what we should do or change, just let us know! Oh yeah, the MaKri this stands for Matt & Kris in case you didn’t get that...

2 comments:

Magnitude said...

Blogs are for turbo nerds and dweebs. I wouldn't be caught dead reading one. Good luck in you nerdness Matt.

The Cristiano Family said...

I think that I like Turbo Nerd better than dweeb, it just sounds cool!!! so I guess that we will be nerds together! hahaha